GENERAL DISCLAIMER FOR USE ON HUMAN MODE SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
BY POSTING ON ANY HUMAN MODE SITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
GENERAL DISCLAIMER: Human Mode, LLC., is not responsible for material posted to this social media site and does not guarantee the content, accuracy, or use of the content in this site. Human Mode, LLC, does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site. Human Mode, LLC, specifically disclaims all liability for claims or damages that may result from any posting on this site. Human Mode, LLC, accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on this forum, and such opinions do not necessarily reflect the policies of Human Mode, LLC. In no event shall Human Mode, LLC, be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on information on this site.
1. You must be at least 18 years old to interact with any content on any Human Mode Social Media Site.
2. As a guest posting content to any Human Mode Social Media Site in the internet, you agree that you will not: violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property right laws regarding any content that you send or receive via this Policy; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another’s privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined in Human Mode’s discretion; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that you do not have the right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; transmit (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non-Human Mode services or products), promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other malicious computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; harass another; or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent; or to share confidential pricing information of any party.
3. By posting any content on any Human Mode Social Media Site, you grant to Human Mode, LLC, the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, and display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any Human Mode purpose
4. You expressly acknowledge that you assume all responsibility related to the security, privacy, and confidentiality risks inherent in sending any content over the internet. Human Mode, LLC, does not control third-party sites and the internet over which you may choose to send confidential or personal information; therefore Human Mode, LLC, does not make any warranties, express or implied, against interceptions or compromises to your information.
5. You may not provide any content to an Human Mode Social Media Site that contains any product or service endorsements.
6. Human Mode, LLC, is nonpartisan organization. In furtherance of that policy, you may not provide any content to an Human Mode Social Media Site that may construed as (a) lobbying for or against any legislation or legislate proposal, (b) a solicitation of contributions for any persons, entity or cause, or (c) a statement for or against any political candidate for public office. In addition, you may not link to any sites of political candidates or parties or use the Human Mode Social Media Site to discuss political campaigns.
7. Human Mode’s policy is to scrupulously comply with all antitrust law, and all users of this site are cautioned to guard against activity that could be construed as a violation of the antitrust laws. Do not post any material that:
· references specific fees charged or paid for professional services.
· discusses prices, discounts, terms r conditions of sale and other price or cost-related items.
· addresses salaries or terms of employment.
· attempts to allocate markets.
· includes information that could otherwise be construed to impose a restraint on trade and inhibit free and fair competition.
8. Human Mode, LLC, welcome your comments and questions on any Human Mode Social Media Site, however, the company does not reply to product or service-based issues through these sites. If you would like to discuss customer service or other issues, please contact Human Mode using normal contact channels available on our website at www.humanmode.com.
9. Much of the information presented on Human Mode Social Media Sites are related to Human Mode’s software or electronics projects. These projects are often in early stages of design, therefore bugs or hardware failures are possible. Often equipment has been required to test the project or environment that is not presented on the demonstration. Do not attempt to copy, repeat or duplicate these projects or experiments on your own.
Human Mode, LLC, reserves the right to remove any content in violation of this policy or that is otherwise objectionable, as well as to take steps to block access by any person violating this policy.